• Report: #1082050

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: no-kiss — madison Wisconsin
paymentsystems San Diego
p.o. box 71409 Los Angeles , California USA

paymentsystems San Diego payment systems Double Charged $1270.00 UNWRITTEN Termination FEE = $2540.00 Still Trying to Withdraw my $$$$ Los Angeles California

Discovered the "pitched" processing savings were not actually there after 6 months of being their customer, found another company, (seemingly, again, to have a better rate and program) decided to go with them, but when it came to pay the $299.00 early termination fee written clearly on my contract, they told me i needed to read further a couple pages on in the contract that i actually owed $1651.00.

Eventually after they sent my acount to a collection agency, (because i had put a "stop payment" on my checking account..) we agreed on a termination fee of $1270.00. I payed the $1270.00 with a credit card because i couldnt afford to have them deduct it by ACH as usuall all in one month, in the meantime they ALSO deducted it from my business checking sending me overdrawn and havent YET reimbursed me! Costing me a total of $2540.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paymentsystems-San-Diego/Los-Angeles-California-71409/paymentsystems-San-Diego-payment-systems-Double-Charged-127000-UNWRITTEN-Termination-FE-1082050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paymentsystems San Diego