Complaint Review: Paymentwall.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: Melissa71642 — HAMBURG Arkansas United States of America
Paymentwall.com
1390 Market st. #112, San Francisco, CA 94102 San Francisco, California United States of America

Paymentwall.com Signed up for a DirectTV offer and they refuse to credit the points owed to me! San Francisco, California

There are tons of complaints of people not recieving the points (Swagbucks, in my case) after completion, including me. I sent in a help ticket after I completed the offer to Paymentwall and they asked me to forward the email I got after I signed up with the account number intact. I sent the email to them and they then informed me less than an hour later that I never signed up with them even though I clicked the link on their wall and was redirected to the Direct TV website to sign up for the service. The service has since been installed and I'm now on a 2 year contract and I'm CERTAIN they recieved some sort of affiliate
payment for me signing up but in return, I got the shaft and no points (Swagbucks)  Had I known they would've scammed me out of my points and now have my account number, I never would have taken this approach to getting the Direct TV service to begin with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paymentwallcom/San-Francisco-California-94102/Paymentwallcom-Signed-up-for-a-DirectTV-offer-and-they-refuse-to-credit-the-points-owed-655058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paymentwall.com