Complaint Review: Payoff 911

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Insurance Agent — Columbia Missouri
Payoff 911
339 N. Main St St. Charles, Missouri USA

Payoff 911 Will promise you leads and will NEVER come through! They will steal your $$$!!!! St. Charles Missouri

In a nutshell Payoff911 guaranteed me 15 closed business leads for $750. After a month of no leads I complained and they promised more. Then I asked for a refund and they said YES they would several times......even Michael Crawford said he would give me a refund. I have NEVER seen that refund!!!!! I have emailed Michael (michaelcrawford@payoff911.com) and called his cell (314-825-7197) several times. He has always promised the refund, although I have never seen it on my credit card statement. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payoff-911/St-Charles-Missouri-63301/Payoff-911-Will-promise-you-leads-and-will-NEVER-come-through-They-will-steal-your--1091850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payoff 911