Complaint Review: paypal ebay

• Submitted: Sat, November 05, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 05, 2011

• Reported By: mike.b — taylor Pennsylvania United States of America
paypal ebay

paypal ebay paypal ebay scam artists ontop of there game overseas , over priced fees no protection for sellers paypal / ebay Internet

ive been selling on ebay since 1998 ...
At first i decided never to take paypal however it became the only way to get sales done on ebay thats why the scam artists bought them out .
This week was the last time i decided to keep my mouth shut i have been beat out of i dont know how much money from paypal the fees between ebay and paypal are like dealing with the mafia ..
This week i had 49.00 stolen from me thru paypal ..a buyer who puchased 49.00 worth of item from me in Australia simply made a claim to paypal on Nov 1st saying they didnt get there items ..ha ha ha boy have i heard the BS story before ..you see the items i sell are light low cost novelty items there is no way to ship them overseas using a tracking method because its way to expensive therefore the clever guy from Australia knows that so he simply claims oops i didny get my item and pow my funds are on hold .
I have over 20,000 positive feedbacks , power seller the works . [continued below]....
.....
But that means nothing this guy has 10 feedbacks snice 2004 ..wow he really has contributed to ebay hasent he , well that dont matter paypal is going to rob my hard earned money and hand it back to this slimebag liar .
I have my hands tied behind my back nothing i can do but sit back and take the loss .
This is a crime and my police should be paypal/ebay however they help the criminal and never the good guy meaning ME !
Now the deal here is that this has happened to me over 50 time in my years and im done , come jan 1 2011 after the socalled holiday season im dropping these rippoff duo paypal/ebay once and for all .
I refuse to have them hand theives my money .
As far as customer service goes ha ha forget it there is none paypal and ebay suck bigtime , they will never ever help the seller who is being robbed ..

i want to warn everybody do not take any time waiting to be robbed on paypal/ebay if this happens take your loss close down your account and turn your merchindise over to another company .
this crap has to stop and the only way that will happen is to punch these scam people in the pockets take your business away from them ..

Mike.B  in taylor pa ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2011 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypal-ebay/internet/paypal-ebay-paypal-ebay-scam-artists-ontop-of-there-game-overseas-over-priced-fees-no-pr-795485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypal ebay