Complaint Review: paypal prepaid mastercard

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: AAL — ft worth Texas
paypal prepaid mastercard
, Select State/Province USA

paypal prepaid mastercard holding my money Texas

I purchased a prepaid PayPal MasterCard to pay a bill online, however after my purchase I was not able to activate the card and was transferred to one  their reps who advised that my activation had been declined due to I previously account with one of their partners, and when I requested a refund I was advised that they would refund me, but minus what they say I owed their partner.  When I asked for a written outline of the debt. I was ignored basically. . I feel I have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypal-prepaid-mastercard/Select-StateProvince/paypal-prepaid-mastercard-holding-my-money-Texas-1126194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypal prepaid mastercard