Complaint Review: paypal.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: MINISTER ROBBIE — NORTH PORT Florida United States of America
paypal.com

paypal.com will get your money back and will do a full investigation of desputes. safe online shopping thru them Internet

I had a despute with an online business: property room.com IN APPROX AUG OF 2011: I bidded on an 10 kt yellow gold rubbie ring; I won the bid for  $39.00 and some change; time went by about 4 weeeks and i noticed that i hadn't recieved my ring so i contacted paypal.com whom I did the transactions purchases  thru; and made a claim; telling them  that I hadn't recieved my item; I went to the history page on paypal.com and pulled up the transaction ID and the date of the sale to show proof and I have here for all to se as well please refer to transaction ID# (Unique Transaction ID #07V882010W136062K). Propertyroom.com sent me a tracking number; the tracking information stated it came to north port florida 34289, not my address and the tracking info doesnt  indicate that there  was a signature required delivery confirmation  required either; yet I paid for the shipping of my item/ I havent recieved my item from  property room .com nor paypal.com has not as  of yet furnished me with an signature to verify who signed for it or where its at; yet paypal sided with these crooks property room.com. paypal doesnt fully honor their word to their customers and their not just either even though paypal has the proof that I paid right in their history transactions dates and all and they let these people steal from me. Iwill never  TRUST PAYPAL AGAIN AND I WILL WARN ALL THAT I KNOW AND FIND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypalcom/internet/paypalcom-will-get-your-money-back-and-will-do-a-full-investigation-of-desputes-safe-o-793986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypal.com