Complaint Review: paypower visa

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: ll — Massachusetts United States of America
paypower visa

paypower visa put hold on my card that my paycheck for 2 weeks is directly deposited onto for no reason with no notification called 12 times today customer service has no info or explanation and all told me differe Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

I got this card to pay a bill then decided to sign up for the direct deposit for convience and its turned into a huge inconvience and the customer service is horrible. I tried to check my balance online and all it said was there was an error processing my request so i called and they said they placed a hold on my account for risk..ok what risk?? this is a pre paid card...im sorry we have no further information we will have to have the risk department call you back. So i called again still no information i asked them to tell me if my check was deposited into the account im sorry mam i dont have that information. I called a total of 12 times today and have gotten no where . So i called when i found out that my check was deposited into the account and there was nothing my human resource department could do about it. And i was told they were working on it that i would have access to my account in 24-48 hours. ok so i got home from work even more stressed out and frustrated and called again i wanted answers this is rediculous and unacceptable i want my money. This guy told me 1-2 business days and i told him i cant wait business days to access my money that is on a card that was put on hold for no reason or even an explanation at all. he put me on hold then told me that they were working on it and he told them i cant wait for my money and that it would be taken care of by the end of the day and he would call me personally when it was all set. that was at 4pm. so at 11:30 tonight when im laying in bed completely stressed out because i need gas money to get to work tommorow now im gonna lose a day of work over this i decided to call again to find out whats going on... Once again im sorry mam i dont have that information and we  dont have a phone number for the risk department just an email system they use to communicate with them. So i asked for her superviser she tells me theres nothing that can be done about it that its gonna take 2 business days atleast. Like seriously there was no reason to put a hold on my account now you cant do anything about it. Awesome customer service let me tell you. Im so frustrated with the way i was brushed off and given very little and different information by each person i talked to. I want an explanation and access to my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower-visa/internet/paypower-visa-put-hold-on-my-card-that-my-paycheck-for-2-weeks-is-directly-deposited-onto-881672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower visa

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.