• Report: #1122080

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: napoleonh — Antioch California
Paypower Visa
5918 Stoneridge Mall Road, Pleasanton CA 94588 Pleasanton, California USA

Paypower Visa Blackhawk Network Inc. Can not use money I loaded onto card at time of purchase. hold is on card and tax refund being deposited in 2 days Pleasanton California

I bought a paypower card at Safeway in Antioch,California. My sole reason for purchasing this card was to get my tax refund direct deposited. I loaded $20 onto my card. My tax return of $5566 is being deposited in  2 days Moday Feb.10th.  I went to the gas station this morning to use the $20  that I loaded on the card at the time of purchase. My card was declined.I tried to login on the website it said the card was invalid.I called the number, verified my information and the person on the other end said ," well just use your card." I again had to explain that my card was declined. Then she told me  there has been a hold placed on my card??? I am unable to use the money I put on the card at the store when I purchased it?? This makes no sense. I said I am expecting my tax return in 2 days? I was told I have to wait until the hold is lifted. They refused to tell me why there is a hold or how long it would take. She would give me no further information.Just that I have to wait. This is ridiculous. I am suppose to move into my new house with this money. Why am I not allowed access to my own money? If I could stop this direct deposit from taking place I certainly would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypower-Visa/Pleasanton-California-94588/Paypower-Visa-Blackhawk-Network-Inc-Can-not-use-money-I-loaded-onto-card-at-time-of-purch-1122080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower Visa