acquired

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: landa — compton California United States of America
paypower

paypower Customer service blocked my card without reason. Internet

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHSE THIS CARD! On 3-4-13 my tax refund was deposited to my paypower debit card for the amount of $5,556.I took $2000 off at walmart the first day.The next day i spent $1,500 off the card.The next day I took $400 off at an atm the same day i tried to make a purchase and was told that my card was declined but was weird becase i still had more than enough on the card and reciept.I called the nuber on the card and was told with a very hostile attitude that there was a hold on my card and that they could tell me why but that i would recieve a call in two business days.Now after doing a little research on the card i have heard nothing but negative things about this card.Im scared someone pleasr help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower/internet/paypower-Customer-service-blocked-my-card-without-reason-Internet-1024773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower