• Report: #720402

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: amy — sioux city Iowa United States of America
paypower

paypower by metabank holding my money on my debit card! stealing it!! Internet

*General Comment: having the same issue very frustrating

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies

I have a paypower debit card with $261.00 on it. they have a hold on the card for "at risk" behavior! Whatever! I used it at a spa in colorado last weekend then got gas in sioux city this week. today declined. called company. was hung up on 5 times or they pretended they couldn't hear me. then finally got Anna who was no help. she transferred me to her supervisor dennis who told me risk dept would call me back in 1 to 2 business days. i said this is my money - not a line of credit - and that was not acceptable. he kept repeating himself. i asked for his superior and he said he didn't have one. then said he did, put me on hold, came back and said his supervisor would call me back in 1 to 2 business days. it was run around after run around. he refused to tell me who owns his company and that it is simply card holder services. wouldn't tell me if it was a corporation, llc or what. told me the risk department doesn't have telephones or email addresses so i couldn't talk to them. they are HORRIBLE and AWFUL. do NOT use. still waiting for my money to be released. SO mad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower/internet/paypower-by-metabank-holding-my-money-on-my-debit-card-stealing-it-Internet-720402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower

#1 General Comment

having the same issue very frustrating

AUTHOR: lb - (United States of America)

Im having the same issue wish i read up on this before my $600 paycheck for 2 weeks was directly deposited and i get no explanation to why my card has a hold because thats the risk department and they have no way to contact them other then in there system. no help to resolve the problem I called atleast 12 times today and kept getting told different things. I just want access to my money and be done with it

Our apologies

AUTHOR: Blackhawk Network - (USA)

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to investigate this issue. Please send your card and contact information to pr@blackhawk.net so that we may assist you.

PR for PayPower