Bobbie

Complaint Review: paypower

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: http://paypowerfraud.weebly.com — pulaski Tennessee United States of America
paypower

paypower paypower Internet

I used this card for one purpose to put my DD tax return on it. I filed 28th 2013 i was to receive my money by the 5th well i called my card on the 4th and Meta bank (paypower) put an odd hold on my card didnt even send me a notice (odd) then finnaly after 3 days they unfroze my account and told me time and time again i would receive my funds even though my card was froze so basically they lied.  they bounced my check back to the irs now i have to wait 20 days later than what i would have. i cant beleive how they are using people they also stole money from tons of people on this site there are tons of stories from people like us to share with you. The costumer service is rude and not accurate.hold time is too long.

summer c

join my site to talk with people about paypower and other things http://paypowerfraud.weebly.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower/internet/paypower-paypower-Internet-1012826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower