Complaint Review: paypower

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Brian L. — Quincy Massachusetts United States of America
paypower

paypower they wont let you close account unless you pay their fee. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

I bought this card at a grocery store for my wife for a gift. BIG mistake!  this is not a gift card, and they really make it hard to close your account.

we used all our funds and the card was at ZERO. then we called to cancel, but they added a $5.95 monthly fee!

instead of just waiving the fee since we were canceling anyway,. they said we MUST buy a reload-pack. the idiot on the phone said there was no fee and i could just reload for $5.95 NOT TRUE. i must buy reloads of at least $20 and there is a $3.95 FEE!!

What the F***!!

and since the card is in my wifes name, I can't call and complain., they wont even speak to me if my wife passes me the phone after she is speaking to them. and my wife doesnt like to argue with merchants (I DO!).

basically, I am saying they are assholes.

do not buy their card.

if you are shopping for a gift. get any "gift card" instead, make sure the card says "GIFT" and does NOT have a monthly fee.

again, if my complaint is confusing, here is my summation.

they are A**HOLES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower/internet/paypower-they-wont-let-you-close-account-unless-you-pay-their-fee-Internet-973675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.