Complaint Review: paypower

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: trisha — minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
paypower
5918 stoneridge malll rooad pleasanton, California United States of America

paypower BlackHawk Network Replacement card not sent til Aug 16. Co has no card inventory! pleasanton, California

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: Our apologies

I called on JULY 14 to report a lost card and was told on that date that I would receive a new card in the mail in 7-10 business days! With-in that time I've been calling to make sure that the replacement card was indeed on the way, not taken out of my mail and not activated by someone esle! On MONDAY the 25th I placed a call to customer service and was told that they could not find my information and that the card numbers and personal information, of which i have 2 in my name, did not match up! After trying to make myself clear the rep investigated further and realized that he was dealing with the gift card dept went to a different screen and found my 2 cards and matching info after asking for the last 4 numbers of my ss#. He gave me the balance of both, and told me AGAIN THAT I'D RECEIVE A NEW REPLACMENT CARD ON THE 28TH..ITS ON THE WAY! For comfirmation, I called again on WED THE 27TH..STILL NO CARD IN THE MAIL..and they cant find my information at first, but after investigating the representative Carlos, finds my info..TELLS ME THERE WILL BE NO CARD BY THE 28, BECAUSE OF A MESSAGE THEY RECEIVED 3 DAYS AGO, THAT THE CO HAS NO DEBIT CARD INVENTORY!, And my card wont be sent until the 16th of August! NIGHTMARE! I was not given any kind of notice that there would be no card mailed with -in that 7-10 days!  The card should have already been mailed! I spoke with a shift supervisor, and asked to have my 197.44 transferred to my currently activated card and was given a reference number and then told to wait 1-2 buisness days for the transfer.  They are suppose to be calling to notify me of this transaction once its completed!?  There is definatelyl something shady about this company! No customer should have to wait longer then 10days to receive a replacement card! And the fact that the reps do not have accsess  "higher" offices contact info! I was not given a email address or number to contact them about this matter directly..SHADY! Please Help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower/pleasanton-California-94588/paypower-BlackHawk-Network-Replacement-card-not-sent-til-Aug-16-Co-has-no-card-inventory-757557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: trisha g - (United States of America)

Problem resolved!  Sent an email to the PR dept on the 27th..they responded the next day requesting my cc number and phone number.  I was reluctant to send my cc info but I did anyway. I then called the main number listed on their website and asked who i'd speak to for issues with my paypower card. The woman who answered the phone said i needed to talk to Dennis..I left a message and he called back  around 1pm, he sounded pretty pleasant and understanding,  stating  that my funds have been transferred to my currently activated card! Thank you Dennis for resolving my issue!  I was really worried!

Our apologies

AUTHOR: Blackhawk Network - (USA)

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. If you are in need of further assistance, we ask that you please email us your contact information to PR@Blackhawk-net.com.

PR for PayPower