Complaint Review: paypower

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: rick — addison Texas
paypower
10615 Professional Circle Suite 102 reno, Nevada United States of America

paypower Black hawk paypower we need to stand up and put company out of business they steal, lie and worst cust. serv ever! they stole our income tax for 3000 and we have son w 1 leg due to the fact he had cancer reno, Nevada

*Author of original report: i have contacted you all repeatedly

*Author of original report: i have contacted you all repeatedly

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us so we can help

*Author of original report: still havnt released money they stole government tax return

This company is the worst i have ever seen. Absolutely rude, can't not speak
k English well, and will flat out lieand give fake names, and hang up! They ad with everyone else they have kept our income tax for "security" they claim. They requested w send verification and we did. Was told w in 24hrs we would have access. Not! And now unable to Rwanda
Reach a live person! If i do not have my money by 2mprrow i will b uring thm for undue stress, missed time at work and mental anquish! ,Not to mention now Having late fees accruing and w nit being able to get our child to dr. And i do not want an automated response i want our money! My son was on channel 11 news and i will also be contacting Stephanie lacerno personally!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paypower/reno-Nevada-89521/paypower-Black-hawk-paypower-we-need-to-stand-up-and-put-company-out-of-business-they-stea-1038964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paypower

i have contacted you all repeatedly

AUTHOR: rick - ()

I have contacted company repeatedly gave required info then keep having to b disturbed at work evev though I've given u auth. To speak w my wife 4 or 5 times. U said u got my copy of my driver's license and social security and then u would call again stating other info u couldn't see even though all was sent at same time and others have no prob seeing info. U still wont release my money and I can't keep talking w your so called customer service. I have a job ! I want my Monet! Stop holding it so u can keep making interest!

i have contacted you all repeatedly

AUTHOR: rick - ()

Please contact us so we can help

AUTHOR: Paypower Customer Support - ()

Hi,

We are sorry that you are having trouble.  We do not lie and there are any number of reasons why the security team is protecting your money for you.  If you email us at customer-support@paypower.com we will do what we can to help.  We are real people and we will reply as quickly as possible (24 hours or less.)

PayPower Social Team

still havnt released money they stole government tax return

AUTHOR: rick - ()

Company paypower still will not give us my income tax money. They haven't responded to this report as they know they have no defense. I contacted cbs11 news in dallas tx and am in process of speaking w attorney so this is my update. They even hang up when I call so now as I see it they really have stolen our money. Mabe I should see what irs and extaxreturn says about cimpany they indorsed.