Complaint Review: Paypower.com

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Kristy — Seattle Washington
Paypower.com
10615 Professional Circle Suite 102 reno, Nevada USA

Paypower.com Meta BankBancorp Supposedly mailed my taxact issued refund card to wrong address, now not transferringmy funds to new card reno Nevada

Paypower supposedly mailed my card to the wrong address for my tax refund card that was ordered through TaxAct.

I called and they told me to go locally and purchase a new card and they would register it and transfer my funds. I have done so- then they told me it was issue by the "other" paypower bank backer. I told them I was not going to go and buy a nother card, as they told me what to get and I did it.

The "investigation" department requested my id, sscard and utility bill be sent over and it would then be resolved in one day- I compliued. After one day, no money, no word. I called the guy back and he first tried to tell me the picture of my utility bill wasn't quite good enmough! WTF???

Then he said he was leaving in 30 minutes, but owuld do his verification and call me back with in 30 minutes...Next day, still no call back, no funds, nothing!

My tax refund was available now one full week ago and it is loaded on some card floating around somewhere. ANd I have nbo way of knowing whether or not that card has even been cancelled.
This is totally unacceptable and I am filing complaints with any and all giverning agencies for this and all the associated companies/n\banks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paypowercom/reno-Nevada-89521/Paypowercom-Meta-BankBancorp-Supposedly-mailed-my-taxact-issued-refund-card-to-wrong-add-1123257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower.com