Complaint Review: Paypower(MetaBank)

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: OREGON CITY — Oregon City Oregon
Paypower(MetaBank)
10615 Proffessional Circle Suite 102 Reno, Nevada USA

Paypower, MetaBank, Blackhawk Network Customer Service Department 6220 5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd Pleasanton, California 94588 Scam, Stole, Unresponsive Reno Nevada

On January 23,2014 I filed my state and federal taxes. I requested them to be direct deposited on my Paypower Prepaid card. I got a notification from IRS stating my funds had been deposited on February 7,2014. I am currently attempting to rebuild my credit so I was unable to open a bank account. In the Paypower terms and agreements it states that u can withdrawl atnahy bank with the Visa logo. I went inside thinking I could withdrawl up to 2500 after being denied inside bank I called the (888) 633-9432 and spoke with a female who assured me I could withdrawl up to 2500 a day. After being denied the withdrawl amount  I called the (888) number and spoke with a male who told me I was allowed a daily cash withdrawl limit of 500 with a spending limit up to 3000.

The first machine I went to on Friday 7,2014  I was able to take out thr full 500 as well as use my card for cash purchases with cash back. On the next day Saturday I attempted to withdrawl at the ATM,  but my card was declined I was still able to make cash purchases until today February 10,2014 I attempted to withdrawl at ATM but was declined I tried to make a purchase and my card was declined as well.

When I call the (888) 633-9432 number afterbit asks for card number zip code,  expiration date, and phone number it puts me on hold then says "Please call back another time"  I doht know what to do or even who to call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaypowerMetaBank/Reno-Nevada-89521/Paypower-MetaBank-Blackhawk-Network-Customer-Service-Department-6220-5918-Stoneridge-Mal-1122682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paypower(MetaBank)