rank

• Updated: Tue, February 15, 2011

• Reported By: Beth — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Payscape Advisors
100 Throckmorton Street, Suite 1800 Forth Worth, Texas United States of America

Payscape Advisors Impossible to Close Account; Ridiculous Fees; Lack of Responsiveness Forth Worth, Texas

I notified Payscape Advisors in November of 2010 that I was closing both of my accounts -- I faxed the letters over on 11/16.  We are a law firm and the partner that signed to open the account is no longer with the firm, so I had an Officer of the corporation sign the account closure form.  They said that was not acceptable!  Even though there was no issue with the account closure form for the other account, they continue to this day (February) to charge my account a $37 statement fee -- they refuse to reverse the charges. They also charged each account with a $124.75 PCI compliance fee in December.  I argued that since the account was closed in November and I was required to become PCI compliant with my new processing company, that fee should not have been charged and needs to be reversed.  They have still done nothing to reverse the charges.  Finally, and most insulting, they have now charged my account with a $495 account closure fee.  They are completely non-responsive and I believe completely unethical.  I am posting this in the hopes that someone will be more prudent that I was and will research this shady outfit BEFORE they give them one bit of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payscape-Advisors/Forth-Worth-Texas-76102/Payscape-Advisors-Impossible-to-Close-Account-Ridiculous-Fees-Lack-of-Responsiveness-Fo-695587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payscape Advisors