replace

• Updated: Sat, December 07, 2013

• Reported By: Hill And Hill — College Park Georgia USA
paystub company
none Internet United States of America

paystub company pay stub cheats, pay stub rip off Internet, Internet

*General Comment: This is Fraud!

*Consumer Comment: STAY AWAY! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!

*Consumer Comment: Paystub Company Is Actually Legit

*Consumer Comment: Paystub Company Is Actually Legit

I called these guys monday and placed an order on the 7th of may and after using my credit card i got no stubs and i have called several times only to be sent to voicemail. True fraudsters. stay awayOUR SERVICES INCLUDES...

Employment Verification
Bank Statements
Custom Pay Stubs
Proof of Residence - Utility Bills

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paystub-company/internet/paystub-company-pay-stub-cheats-pay-stub-rip-off-Internet-Internet-881888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paystub company

#1 General Comment

This is Fraud!

AUTHOR: Fraud Manager - ()

Just a warning, if you chose to use any website to create a fake paystub - this is Fraud.  Most companies are on to the scam and it does not work.  Be aware!  We have ways of diferentiating between fake and real and you might has well stamp fraud on them!  Thanks!

STAY AWAY! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!

AUTHOR: Tyme - (United States of America)

I used this website today(2/25/13) and the first consumer is correct.  Whoever is running this website will contact you until you send the money.  Then you will not her from them again.

If you look at the two people trying to say that they are legitimate they are filed to close together in time.  Then noone else backs the story.  They are fake.  I sent the money and then they never write me back.  They said wait one hour then nothing.  What a rip-off.

I  am going to file complaints with every website that will allow it.  I hate that there are these kind of people in the world.

Paystub Company Is Actually Legit

AUTHOR: KG, Realtor - (USA)

I had an opportunity to use the service provided by this "paystub company" and they have been nothing but helpful to me. I do know they are busy and have a lot of clients, thats shows they're doing something right. My friend tried them first and then referred me to them. My friend used them to get an auto loan and I used them to get an apartment. I make money but it's under the table. I find it hard to believe that they scam people. If they were scammers, I'm sure my friend and I wouldn't be happy customers. I will definitely refer others and continue to use them when I purchase my 2012 hyundai azera. My husband is going to order his stubs on Monday.

Paystub Company Is Actually Legit

AUTHOR: KG, Realtor - (USA)