Complaint Review: paytime.com

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Benson — Harare Alabama
paytime.com
20 SW 27th ave suite 201 Pompano beach FL 33069 pompano beach , Florida USA

paytime.com weeklypay.com monikerprivacy.net moniker online services LLC THEY HAVE NEVER PAID ME $1200 AFTER WORK DONE... pompano beach Florida

I got an email from thepaytime.com on 11th november about making money from home I could register with them which I did and got to work immidiately,posting my shortened url http://bit.ly/183j0op mainly on facebook.With each day that passed,the money began to accumulate in the back office and I oneday came across another ad by someone from theweeklypay.com and upon joining I discovered they both were one company and I did jobs between them. As my money went up I thought of trying to see how I would claim my lot which led me to some place where their system required to verify if I was human,which thing proved hard to see how it worked and this was what led me to google around where I saw some complaints against the second company I had attached myself to as someone in kenya had also failed to claim his $3000. I immidiately emailed paytime.com but the mail failed to deliver and I then knew someone was a rippoff. I searched the web the following day and found the two companies as registered by moniker privacy with +19546071294 as their contact number which went to voice mail. I emailed sales@moniker.com and it went through but unreplied to. Few days later when I checked through my source pf information I discovered that there were changes in ownership of thepaytime and weeklypay.com as when I even tried later to see how much my money had gotten upto at paytime.come,the whole saved page metaphorsed to a different page I had never known before. The phone numbers for moniker online services and physical address changed to something tht I suspect fictitious as it is close to my own US address I was given on the internet to acquire a Paypal card as someone staying in sunctioned Zimbabwe. So far I have seen other people crying over unpayment by the same company...When I recently contacted them by email I got an auto response which was out of topic to my mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paytimecom/pompano-beach-Florida-33069/paytimecom-weeklypaycom-monikerprivacynet-moniker-online-services-LLC-THEY-HAVE-NEVER-1108497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paytime.com