Complaint Review: PAYZA

PAYZA
8255 Mountain Sights, Suite 100 , Quebec Canada

PAYZA alert pay withdrawal requested but never came, Quebec Canada

*Consumer Comment: Check Recieved

*Consumer Comment: Pending ban wirre more than 9 business days?

*UPDATE Employee: Check withdrawal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I DO not want my money back

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: marco no mails arrive! no money on my payza account!

*Author of original report: thx for ur reply

*Consumer Comment: payza check

*Author of original report: still pending even requested by check

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: bank wire not arrive on payza account

*UPDATE Employee: US Bank Transfers

i had 637.94 USD withdrawal requested on 6/23, i used bank transfer and it says it will take 3-5 business days. its been 11 days and its still "pending." submitted a ticket to them and all i got is automatic responses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYZA/-Quebec-H4P-2B5/PAYZA-alert-pay-withdrawal-requested-but-never-came-Quebec-Canada-906791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYZA

Check Recieved

AUTHOR: Bobbert - (United States of America)

Just thought I'd give an update in case anyone was wondering. After 5 business days my check withdrawal status went from pending to completed (mailed), after an additional 7 business days I received the check in the mail. The check has since been successfully deposited into my checking account.

Also worth mentioning that these were funds I originally received in mid-May, but there was an issue of a failed bank wire-transfer. First the transfer was pending for the longest time, then when I called Payza support they arbitrarily changed the status of the withdrawal from "pending" to "completed," seemingly just to shut me up and get me off the phone.

My bank is credible and they told me they never received the funds, and that no transfers were pending. I called Payza again (getting them on the phone is an ordeal in itself) and they initially told me their bank was having issues with my transfer, but then a few more days went by and I asked if it was possible to cancel the transfer and credit the funds back to my account. At this point Payza support changed their tune and swore that the funds had been sent and they gave me what turned out to be an invalid trace number. Any time I managed to get them on the phone after that they said they would send additional "proof" via email, but no emails were ever sent.

Their recent issues with prcoessing withdrawals for US customers via bank wire or bank transfer turned out to be beneficial to me, because all pending bank withdrawls for US customers were canceled and the funds were credited back to their accounts. At this point I had given up on ever recieving the funds, so I'm just glad my Payza nightmare is over.

Pending ban wirre more than 9 business days?

AUTHOR: Amir Krajisnik - (United States of America)

Marco what is with my withdraw? I send support ticket - no answer, I contact them over twitter - no answer. Here is my reference number  83A4B-27049-872FB . Resolved this I need my money!!!

Check withdrawal

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Hi there,

This is accurate. When the transaction shows as completed,  the check has been sent in the mail.

I apologize for the US ACH outage, this service will be reinstate in the near future.

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I DO not want my money back

AUTHOR: blue - (United States of America)

I'm waiting for 1600 euros on my payza account I do not want any check or money back. please contact me personally, by phone better!

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

marco no mails arrive! no money on my payza account!

AUTHOR: blue - (United States of America)

I give you all informations. at this time no mails, no money from my bank wire on 26th june, and also send money to my tush card it does not arrive (normally it arrive in 24 hours). please contact me by mail

thx for ur reply

AUTHOR: DK - (United States of America)

hi, thank u for ur reply. its 7/17 now and i havnt receive my check.

the website only showed from pending to compeleted yesterday, i believe that means they finally sent the check yesterday?

payza check

AUTHOR: Bobbert - (United States of America)

Hello, I found your issue via google and I am in a similar situation. You definitely have reason to be angry and frustrated, but just thought you might find some solace in that the website states that checks are shipped out within 1-2 business days, but it doesn't say how long it will take for it to actually reach you. I hope you will receive your check sometime this week.

still pending even requested by check

AUTHOR: DK - (United States of America)

so after the reply from payza, i waited for about a week (as they stated: "they should be going through next week") and no, i still didnt get my check.

at 7/10 i gave up and cancelled the transaction with bank transfer, requested a check instead. (once again, in the reply payza has stated: "we can make sure to send you a check for the amount straight away")

the website also says the check will be sent in 1-2 business days, sooo, its 7/14 now the status is still pending.

WHERE IS MY MONEY?

i feel bad for all the payza users that sometimes you can only get replies when you post on ripoff report, i believe payza is really becoming a ripoff company that they only show their care when things get ugly.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

bank wire not arrive on payza account

MARCO_ PAYZA this is Payza Reference Number D5891-974ED-0CD14
plase tell me where are my money, give me a private email to support me in this long story .. I'm waiting from 26 of june my money.
thanks

US Bank Transfers

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Hello,

We came across your issue right here on the rip off report and wanted to start of by apologizing for the inconvenience. We here at Payza want to reach out and inform you about US ACH ( bank transfers).

Basically there is a delay with US bank withdrawals, they should be going through next week. If you decided to cancel the transaction, we can make sure to send you a check for the amount straight away, one thing to note is that the check withdrawal fee will be waived. We will be sending you an update email this Friday.

Once again we apologize for this, if you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate.

Warm regards,