Complaint Review: payza

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: mario — huddersfield United Kingdom

payza this scam payment processor is trying to cone me out of 350 Internet

I deposited 350 to my AlertPay account 0n 07 May 2012(transaction ref EA-831-8AA09-63DED , note ALPGBX5964X6) and while it was still PENDING I cancelled it the same day.The fund should have been credited back to my bank account immediately or within a reasonable time.  It has over 3 MONTHS !!! since I cancelled the transaction and still showing on my payza accont as CANCELLED but the money is neither in my payza nor in my bank and I am yet to get my money back !!!
I have submitted multiple support tickets :
  #FPM-659-74606 ; #VBD-918-84101 ; #KDG-734-38418.....

without any success.
I also attached the screenshot of the fund leaving my account.I have been spendig time&money on the phone trying to get through to their non existent support for 3 months,taking over 1 HOUR each time,without any success.

I think I have been SCAMMED by this sham company which is now called PAYZA to scam more people by a disguised new name.
I am now absolutely frustrated with chasing them.
I would really appreciate it if you could help me get my 350 back as I really need it.

Kind regards,
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/payza/internet/payza-this-scam-payment-processor-is-trying-to-cone-me-out-of-350-Internet-924620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on payza