• Report: #919738

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: baruch123 — brooklyn New York United States of America
payza/jameson bank
brooklyn, New York United States of America

payza/jameson bank, my recomendation never ever deal with this company.. brooklyn, New York

*Author of original report: emailbaruch1@gmail.com

*UPDATE Employee: Dear member

i transfer 12000$ from my bank account to payzas account more than a month ago and i never credited.
i spoke to them over the phone thousands of times  with a tarrible customer support and they drive me nuts every single time with any posible document that ecxist and still never got the funds.
my recomendation never ever deal with this company..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/payzajameson-bank/brooklyn-New-York-11230/payzajameson-bank-my-recomendation-never-ever-deal-with-this-company-brooklyn-New-Yor-919738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on payza/jameson bank

emailbaruch1@gmail.com

AUTHOR: baruch123 - (United States of America)

unfortunately, due to the bad experience i have gone with you guys i'd Rather contact in public. here is my account info: emailbaruch1@gmail.com  I'm sure that info should be enough for you to know how i am, if you need more info feel free to contact me. thanks

Dear member

AUTHOR: Payza_Marco - (Canada)

Dear member

Im very sorry to hear about the experience you have had at Payza. I understand your frustration and based on what youve written, I would feel the same way but Im here to find a way to get this situation resolved ASAP for you as this is not how we operate.

Ive tried to isolate your case based on the little information in your post here; however I have not been able to find your transaction based on dollar amounts or even your address on your post.  I really want to get your account credited but I need some more info to help this get done.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, and please do help me help you get this resolved. Please send us your details at 08002012assistance@payza.com

Wishing you the best,