Complaint Review: PB PACBELL

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:San Francisco California
PB PACBELL
2158 W 190th Street Torrance, California U.S.A.

American Agencies PB PACBELL Fictitious account saying I owe $900 ruining my credit score!Filed dispute and still no help!! Torrance California

Got my credit report and found an account from American Agencies-PB PACBELL which claims I owe $900.00 for some account I never owned. I know I did not open this account because I still use pacific bell/att and currently have a phone line with them.I disputed it with the Credit Reporting Agencies and they sent me their findings which stated they needed information from me like current balance with this account. Problem is I NEVER OWNED THIS ACCOUNT! This company is ruining my credit score and if the account never existed how can I provide documentation!

Vixen333
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PB-PACBELL/Torrance-California-90504/American-Agencies-PB-PACBELL-Fictitious-account-saying-I-owe-900-ruining-my-credit-score-324668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PB PACBELL