Complaint Review: PC Cleaner

• Reported By: marphelps — Hillsboro Texas
PC Cleaner
300 - 422 Richards Street Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

PC Cleaner Paid for 1 yr and after 6 months said it expired Vancouver BC Canada

*UPDATE Employee: Definitely not our standard!

Software quit working so I contacted support.  Was told my subscription was expired; I send copy of my receipt date 12/24/12  that showed renewal date of 12/24/13.  They kept coming back saying it was expired and I had to pay the yearly fee again to reactivate.  Even after numerous attempts, they refused to honor my paid subscription.  I have been a customer for 2 or 3 years and have always renewed on the date of subscription expiration; still, they refuse to work with me and honor my subscription even after they received proof of payment.  I guess they feel they can do this as they are located in British Columbia Canada; I will find a company here in the US that honors their agreement and has great customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Cleaner/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6B-2Z4/PC-Cleaner-Paid-for-1-yr-and-after-6-months-said-it-expired-Vancouver-BC-Canada-1088545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Cleaner

Definitely not our standard!

AUTHOR: PC HelpSoft - ()

Hi marphelps

This is definately not our standard practice and should not have happened.

If you have the time, would you be able to forward the email thread that you had with our support staff to [email protected]  to the attention of Katie.

I would like to look into this so that it does not happen to other customers.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.