Complaint Review: PC Drivers HeadQuarters, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, February 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By:kingston Ontario
PC Drivers HeadQuarters, Inc.
P.O. Box 2022 Temple, Texas U.S.A.

PC Drivers HeadQuarters, Inc. NON-RESPONSIVE TO ANY CONSUMER COMPLAINTS Temple Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get a refund

PC Drivers HeadQuarters, Inc.

What a perfect Sham organization.

Deceptive marketing of total package costs,
Absolutely zero interest in customer issues or complaints.

I have tried on a dozen occasions to attempt a refund since the very first day of installation (12.16.08).
Like other members who "Signed up". My belief was that there cost to me of $9.90 for a download of there
software.

Turns out the crafty players bill you $39.90 for the "Two year plan"..very well hidden ,believe me.. Worst issue of course is the software itself. It is not compatible with firefox ,and though it may find out dated drivers..It could not install one of them on my system.

I have tried in a polite, professional manner to get these issues addressed. This company does not give a d**n..that is of course once they have your dough...
Stay far,far away..run....

Wil
kingston, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Drivers-HeadQuarters-Inc/Temple-Texas-76503-2022/PC-Drivers-HeadQuarters-Inc-NON-RESPONSIVE-TO-ANY-CONSUMER-COMPLAINTS-Temple-Texas-427234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Drivers HeadQuarters, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to get a refund

AUTHOR: jbraddo1 - (United States of America)

I had a problem getting my money back from these P.O.S. and had almost considered it a total loss. But then I was on paypal looking at the account details for that transaction and I noticed an email and phone number for safecart which from what I understand is like paypal but pc drivers uses them. I called gave them the transaction ID and within 3 minutes I was off the phone and told that the money will be in my paypal within 2-5 days.

here is the Number. I hope it works as well for you.