Complaint Review: PC Fetch

• Reported By: tuckmom — boulder Colorado
PC Fetch
3801 Ocean Ranch Blvd. #103 oceanside, California USA

PC Fetch Failure to honor warranty. oceanside California

In the spring of 2012, I sent PC Fetch a video of my 7 ton log splitter that could no longer split wood of any size.  The wood splitter was under warranty, and had been used less than 20 hours.  Over the next six months, I fixed or replaced every item PC Fetch recommended that I do to solve the problem.  All to no avail.  Finally, since they refused to refund my money, PC Fetch agreed to fix the unit themselves as long as I sent them, at my expense, the log splitter back to them.  They have now had the unit for almost one year, and now refuse to answer my calls or my emails.

They have essentially stolen my property.  I have contacted the BBB (who have given PC Fetch a rating of "F"), the police (they say they cannot do anything since I was the one who sent the unit back), the Court system (who have offered to mediate the situation outside of court).  All to no avail.  Apparently, Wes, who I think is the owner of PC Fetch, has decided that it is better to keep my log splitter and not refund my $350.  Horrible customer service!  Do not do business with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Fetch/oceanside-California-92056/PC-Fetch-Failure-to-honor-warranty-oceanside-California-1080689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Fetch