Complaint Review: PC One Club

• Submitted: Tue, April 25, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
PC One Club
PC One Club 1320 Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PC One Club was a scam and is now out of business ripoff Champlain New York

Yes I should have known better than to pay the $349, however with my credit situation it seemed like it was worth it at the time. Now I regret as our financial situation has grown tighter. At least I have learned something in all this, like checking with the Better Business Bureau to make sure I am not getting ripped off. I am very disappointed that these people can get away with this and if there is a way to bring them down please send me some information regarding that.

Thank you.

Trevor
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-One-Club/Champlain-New-York-12919/PC-One-Club-was-a-scam-and-is-now-out-of-business-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-188520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC One Club