Complaint Review: Pc Protect, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: Consumerwarrior — Ashburn Virginia USA
Pc Protect, Inc.
, Florida United States of America

Pc Protect, Inc. Verizon 3rd party bill or Agency One. Scam. They told me an confirmation email sent to my (junk) email account and asked for my address and phone # to confirmed they had the correct information. Don't give out any more information to them Florida

The toll free number listed on the Verizon bill is not even belongs to PC Protect Inc. I got transferred 3x before I spoke with someone. They asked my email account, phone number and address and said that what they have on file so I had to sign up online.

They told me a specific date and time an email confirmation sent to my email account to opt out. I asked the rep to send it to me again but he said he couldn't. I had spent 45 min to get a refund. It will take 2-3 billing cycle to come through ( I hope).

Verizon said I can block all 3rd party billing. I suggest everyone to do that so this will not happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pc-Protect-Inc/-Florida-/Pc-Protect-Inc-Verizon-3rd-party-bill-or-Agency-One-Scam-They-told-me-an-confirmation-513175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pc Protect, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC