Complaint Review: PC Richards

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off in CT — enfield Connecticut
PC Richards
Elm St Enfield, Connecticut USA

PC Richards Tech come out to repair Refrigerator instead breaks it Enfield Connecticut

Pc Tech came out to my residence on several occations to repair a simple ice maker problem. Each time they ordered the wrong part. Finally they order the whole ice maker asembally and come out to install only to puncture the refrigerator line in the process. The tech leaves only to find out later that the freon gas has been leaking in my kitchen all day. All my food is spoiled in my fridge and freezer. We noticed an oily residue all over the inside of the fridge and contains.

I purchased a ten year warranty for the fridge. I called the store and was told that the same fridge is gonna cost me $800 more. As the Manager that i purchased it from no longer works there. He had given me a good deal. I explained that i wanted the same one. He said he would honor the old price after i explained to him what his tech did? Really...

Now that i have my new fridge i asked them to replace the food that i lost. He said they dont have any programs for replacing food.I stopped him and i Explained that his tech BROKE my fridge so he offers me a $100 gift card to pc richards. Then after another 20 minutes on the phone it goes up to $200. And now its three hundred gift card to pc richards. Explain to them i DONT WANT A GIFT CARD TO YOUR STORE!!! Just replace my Food! They dont take responsibility for their techs. The techs are clueless!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Richards/Enfield-Connecticut-06082/PC-Richards-Tech-come-out-to-repair-Refrigerator-instead-breaks-it-Enfield-Connecticut-1100707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Richards