forests

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: mr.T — Buford Georgia United States of America
pc total scan
4464 markham st victoria, British Columbia Canada

pc total scan safe support aka safe cart COMPUTER REPAIR SCAM victoria, British Columbia Canada

As at least one other report stated, a pop-up claimed I had virus and other errors on my laptop. after going to a web site for assistance I spoke to several smart sounding people who convinced me I was in trouble. Nick was the best , he convinced me to have an expert check my system and I agreed. The expert used another site to enter my system and had several delete programs deleted and added many others. this was at first $39.99 then later I was sold a package for 2yrs of upgrades and helpservices for $199.99.

That was when the fun started , I became concerned and checked my CC account and found not $39.99 but along with a total of about $349.+/- other charges. Between my CC and my persistant calls and threats to sue and file criminal charges against this company  naming Nick; Richard; Jason; Bader; and Amanda all charges were returned or canceled. Now the last issue is with my phone charges of $40.00 extra dollars to this rip-off company!!!!!! "stay away from / SAFE SUPPORT / SAFE CART / PC TOTAL SCAN , they also have other names as well but they may change them !!!!!????????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pc-total-scan/victoria-British-Columbia-v8z7x8/pc-total-scan-safe-support-aka-safe-cart-COMPUTER-REPAIR-SCAM-victoria-British-Columbia-848998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pc total scan