Complaint Review: pccare-247

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Barb — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
pccare-247

pccare-247 timothy.stephen@pccare247.net, avinash.gupta@pccare247.com MY IP connected me with pccare247 on 4/20/11. They contracted me with 2yr contract to optimize my PC for "any little thing" Now not contactable. New Delhi, Internet

ON 4/20/11 my IP connected me with pccare247 and I contracted paid $239.00 for 2yrs. for Optimizing and "any little thing". First said I had a virus. After 18 Months I am no longer able to reach them by internet or telephone. Used google and found your website. I am a senior citizen and cannot afford to pay another company for this service. I have names for these kinds of people however they are not suitable for public view.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pccare-247/internet/pccare-247-timothystephenpccare247net-avinashguptapccare247com-MY-IP-connected-me-955540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pccare-247