Complaint Review: pccare247.com

• Reported By: michaeleen — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
pccare247.com

pccare247.com Ripoff Big Time Internet

*Author of original report: PC Care 247 update

On Jan.9,2012 I was in dire trouble with my laptop. I contacted this company after finding it online. I believe I was hacked, and I am computer stupid. They made me feel that my computer was absolutely in dire condition. Also, that there "plans" started around $500.00 to be fixed ! I do not have $5.00 let alone $500.00 !! If I didn't do something my computer would be seriously corrupted. My private information would be all over the world. I did give in and they supossedly fixed it ! This process took all day. Come to find out they did nothing and left my computer open to more problems. I will contact my credit card company to dispute this charge. They were also very hard to understand,I had to keep repeating what did you say? What did you say???? They took all day to "fix" my computer and actually did nothing. Please do not do business with this repair company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pccare247com/internet/pccare247com-Ripoff-Big-Time-Internet-844618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pccare247.com

PC Care 247 update

AUTHOR: mrsmichaeleen - (United States of America)

Since writing the previous report I have tried to contact PC Care 247 several times and  in  several ways. All my emails to them have gone unanswered .(suprise???). Also on 2/28/2012 I called the phone number I was given from them only to be hung up on ! When I called right back she said OH, no mam,you have problems with your phone on your end !! (suprise??) I have no problems with my phone what so ever. When I insisted I wanted to talk to someone she put me on hold, after several minutes waiting she came back and very sweetly said, Oh the person you need to talk to is very busy and will return your call within 24 hours. Needless to say I have heard NOTHING. I now know I have learned a $440.00 lesson. I really can't afford that loss but it looks like it's gone to India . Please beware of all online companies. Even when your in a panic state do your homework. Take your time, go local for all your problems. There is nothing that a few more minutes can't fix,unless you have money to throw away.