Complaint Review: PCDI (Prefessional Career Development Instutite)

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 26, 2011

• Reported By: Katrina — Azle Texas U.S.A.
PCDI (Prefessional Career Development Instutite)
6625 The Corners Parkway Norcross, Georgia United States of America

PCDI (Prefessional Career Development Instutite) Ashworth College I graduated in 1994 and now they are telling me that they have no record of me and that they did not have a high school program in 1994. Norcross, Georgia

I went to PCDI for my high school diploma in 1993 and graduated in 1994. Now I decided to go back to school to get my Associates Degree in Accounting.

Well, they tell me they need a copy of my transcripts after they sent my 1st set of books to start my classes. They have me on direct debit, taken out 2 payments.  I told them I graduated in 1994 from James Madison High School.

The registrar there told me that they have no records of me in their system of ever taking such course.  Then after several days and hours on the phone, they tell me they did not have such course in 1994.

I explained to them I started the class in 1993 and graduated in 1994. I paid over $1,000. to take this class. They sent me my diploma in 1994. Which I no longer have due to a fire. So I have no proof with me now due to the fire.

Now they are telling me without my transcripts I can not finish the course and I still have to pay the fees ( tuition) because of an agreement. Which the agreement is $1250 a semester.

All I want to do is better my education and graduate. Right now I have a GPA of 3.75. I am just about finished with my first class.

They sent me my second class books and exams to take, but still no transcripts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI-Prefessional-Career-Development-Instutite/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-Prefessional-Career-Development-Instutite-Ashworth-College-I-graduated-in-1994-and-812694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI (Prefessional Career Development Instutite)

softly