Complaint Review: pcgames.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Cornelius Oregon United States of America
pcgames.com

pcgames.com This company charged me without authorization and I cant seem to get my money refunded. Internet

I recently tried to order an X-BOX Live card on the internet. I ordered a 3 month card for $19.99. I noticed as i was finishing my credit card information, that I wanted 3 cards! I tried to cancel this order but was unable to do so. I called my credit card company and they were unable to do anything because the order was pending. I never gave authorization for this company to charge anything to my credit card. I am still unable to fix the problem.

I am not happy with the service i have received from this company. I feel very taken advantage of and my son still does not have a X-BOX Live card. I have $59.99 in charges that have to be refunded before i can buy a card at a store. I am very unhappy! I am spending hours to try to fix the problem and I should not even be in this situation. I was unsure about doing the order online but i trusted that they would be trust-worthy. Company's that take advantage of people should not be allowed to continue their business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pcgamescom/internet/pcgamescom-This-company-charged-me-without-authorization-and-I-cant-seem-to-get-my-money-1026881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pcgames.com