Complaint Review: pch lotto , elite couriers

• Submitted: Tue, September 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Dave Mississippi USA
pch lotto , elite couriers
unit 20 briting industrial estate pole rd colebrook.berkshire sl3 obh united kingdom Internet United States of America

pch lotto , elite couriers Recieved e-mail from pchlotto saying i won i million us dollars. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: PCH lotto

I recieved an e-mail stating that i won one million dollars us. in the PCH LOTTO.They wanted me to e-mail them my name, address, phone #. age, sex, and present country. So i did.The next e-mail i got was to inform me to e-mail Elite Couriers to get the info i needed to claim my i million. Yesterday 9-14-2009 i got an e-mail from elite couriers. In this e-mail it explained the pch lotto had taken out a hard cover insurance on the one million dollars. Because of that no funds can be deducted from the one million. So they wanted me to pay up front for the mailing fees and so on. This is when i knew that this is a scam.I haven't returned my email to elite to get the info on where to send the $398.00 to cover the shipping and mailing cost.I decided to contact you folks and let you know what is going on.They used the actual PCH LOTTO logo in there e-mail. At first i thought that it might be for real. But as always it's not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pch-lotto-elite-couriers/internet/pch-lotto-elite-couriers-Recieved-e-mail-from-pchlotto-saying-i-won-i-million-us-dollar-495015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pch lotto , elite couriers

#1 Consumer Suggestion

PCH lotto

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States of America)

My name is Karen- from Texas, when i recevied the e-mail from elite couriers, i beginning to wonder about the lotto thing also, I also sent my name and address, phone# and age, and sex, and country. I did every thing they asked, but when they was talking about all these fees upfront before they could send me the money. I asked, them if could take it out of the check. This was on 05/27/2011. In the morning time, i still haven't heard from them yet. I refuse to send any money. for something i know i will not recieve. Especially when the address was coming from the united kingdom.