• Report: #920509

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Tiffany — Pasadena California United States of America
PCH
P.O. BOX 2905, Kansas City, KS 66110 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

PCH "Disbursement & Fulfillment" Decieved into sending money Kansas City, Kansas

The reason I said the companies name is PCH (Publisher's Clearing House), is because I believe this is where this scam originated.  I am not someone who gives out information or plays the lottery and tries to win stuff.  I did however order some silicone cupcake holders.  Because I did this I got some mail from Publisher's Clearing House.

Inside was a suspicious letter from Kansas.  It wanted money ($11.89) to be sent to be entered to win $2,000,000.00.  For some reason I went ahead and sent it in, but without the money.  I then received a second letter confirming that they received my form, but not the check and was strongly advised to send in the check as quickly as possible.

The reason I took time to send this report, is that it looks so legit!!!  I am an intelligent person, and they almost had me (I teach math)!  So I can just imagine the unfortunate masses out there falling for this!  Don't send the money!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCH/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/PCH-Disbursement-Fulfillment-Decieved-into-sending-money-Kansas-City-Kansas-920509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCH