Complaint Review: Pch

• Submitted: Sun, August 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Nokesville Virginia
Pch
101 Winners Circle Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

Pch Broken Promises and Double payments Port Washington New York

I recieved a letter with items to order and entrie form. I have been entering for years. This time the letter stated that someone in the Nokesville area will defintly won. It was only me and one other person.
That it would be announced on the news. NBC Nighty News with Brian Williams on February 28th and the 29th. Never happen.

I called to find out why it wasn't on the news like the letter stated. Got no answer back. What's up with this. Yes, I still have the letter.

Now, they have this new contest out. Win $5,000 a week for life. They post winners on the winning list, but are they really getting the money??

And, you never here of anyone winning in the Northern Va area. I am always having a problem with them when it comes to payments. I send a payment to pay off the item. They send me another request payment for the same item I just payed. Claming they didn't get it. For me to send a copy of the check.

I feel they need to be checked out to find out if the people that they claim won did in fact win. And why they claim to announce winners on the news and never do. And their accounting department needs checked out to. Find out why they are trying to double charge people.

Debra
Nokesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pch/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/Pch-Broken-Promises-and-Double-payments-Port-Washington-New-York-358807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pch