Complaint Review: pch.com

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: kaka12 — Baltimore Maryland
pch.com
Baltimore, MD Internet USA

pch.com Publisher Clearing house is full of lies like any other scam that are circulating out there. I have they failed to pay me thw money I won and sold me fake products and refused to refund me. New York City Internetpch.com

This pch.com h as failed to pay me thw moneybi won and has sold me defective products which they refused to refund me the hardly earned dollar I paid them. Thy keep sending me fake promises while they don't recognize you when you win.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pchcom/internet/pchcom-Publisher-Clearing-house-is-full-of-lies-like-any-other-scam-that-are-circulating-1074072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pch.com