Complaint Review: PCNTDA

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: amitvams — Pune Other
Pimpri Chinchwad New Town Development Authority,Se Pune, Other India

PCNTDA Paid charges for nothing Pune India

I am not sure which world or type of technology is being used to run your e-governance system. However, I am again reiterating my points below. Please show some audacity for  resolving the issue. I received another postal letter dated 17-Jan-2014.I took help from my friend to interpret the same. Here is my point of view.

1. Rs 500 paid for NOC:As per the letter, the refund of Rs-500 is not possible.

My view: I paid the amount to get an NOC.I am only getting rejection for some or other reason, which are beyond my control. If an NOC cant be provided. Its imperative for you to refund the entire amount in good faith as there is no service rendered.

2. language barrier: The language used in letters received is an official language for all the Government offices in state of Maharashtra. [continued below]....
   My view: I appreciate your efforts to use your local language as an official language & preserve the heritage. I hope you will follow the same protocol, if President of India would have made such request or demand.
Also, there is no mention about the laxity & inconvenient dealing of the officials. As per letter, you requested me to personally visit the PCNTDA office. I have already wasted time & days visiting your office. After all these escalation emails. I doubt ,I will be welcomed in the office.
Also after interpreting all the letters received, I feel shamed to be an Indian citizen
Amit Srivastav
(((phone number redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCNTDA/Pune-Other-411044/PCNTDA-Paid-charges-for-nothing-Pune-India-1135267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCNTDA