Complaint Review: PCP Market Research

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: reggisand — Ventura California
PCP Market Research
PCP Ltd 548 Huntington Road York YO32 , Select State/Province United Kingdom

PCP Market Research Performance in People Secret Shopper Scam York YO32 london england

*Author of original report: Company is correct

*UPDATE Employee: Clarification about PCP Market Research

I got solicited for a job by a person (Chante Oppenheimer [chante_oppenheimer@aol.com]) claiming to be a representative of this company. The job was a secret shopper job.  They claimed I would be paid $4,500 per month $50-200 per assignment to go on shops. In addition i would be paid "in advance" if the shop required me to purchase something.Anyone who has ever done shops knows that Secret Shopper com panies do not reimburse shopping expenses in advance, and do not pay monthly stipends to do shops.  Before I released any information I decided to check the company out.  I got the number off their website and called them.  The company immediately informed me that this was a scam being perpetrated by persons outside the company and do not release any information to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCP-Market-Research-/York-YO32-Select-StateProvince-9QA/PCP-Market-Research-Performance-in-People-Secret-Shopper-Scam-York-YO32-london-england-1085435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCP Market Research

Company is correct

AUTHOR: reggisand - ()

I am Reggisand. I filed the original fraud report above.  My apologies for not being more clear.  The company's rebuttal above is absolutely correct. In fact they were the ones who informed me of the fraud when I called them and were very helpful is assisiting me to avoid a scam. I do not believe they are involved in this fraud and are being victimized by 3rd parties unknown to them.  My sincere apologies for giving readers the wrong impression of the company.

Clarification about PCP Market Research

AUTHOR: PCP Market Research (UK) - ()

It appears that a person or group of people are posing as representatives from PCP in order to promote fake mystery shopping employment positions.

Please note that this is in no way connected to PCP Market Research based in York, UK, which is a genuine market research agency.

Please also be aware that the contact details listed above relate to the genuine PCP Market Research Company, rather than to the fake organisation.

We are doing all we can to put a stop to this unauthorised use of our name and company details.