Complaint Review: pcrevital

• Reported By: Joan — Kingsburg California United States of America
pcrevital
6600 Independence AV. #105 Conoga Park, California United States of America

pcrevital Scammed me Conoga Park, California

pcrevital owned by Graeme Cohen scammed me. I thought I was talking to a microsoft tech. I originally called because I kept getting script errors. He took control of my computer and showed me a page that showed I had a trojan horse, hackers and threats of all kinds.

He said it could crash at any time. I told him it was a brand new computer. He said they could fix it but I needed to pay 250.00 for fixing and tech support for 2 years. I told him I have Norton 360 and he said that only takes care of viruses and not other problems.

Terrified that my computer would crash, I agreed. He transferred me to a tech in India. He took control of my computer and and he told me the threats and trojan horse was fixed. I was very unhappy with the service and I now don't believe that I had those problems to begin with.

After numerous calls, which I have documented, I was promised a refund. No action was taken. I got the run-around every time I called. I was promised a refund several times by a manager. I was promised call backs. They never came. The last call I made they told me that they had no notations on my account.

I gave you the address they gave me that is supposed to be the corporate office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pcrevital/Conoga-Park-California-91303/pcrevital-Scammed-me-Conoga-Park-California-997262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pcrevital