Complaint Review: pcsincusa

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: ItsMsKey — Sanford North Carolina United States of America

pcsincusa pcsincusa@gmail.com SCAM.. , Internet

A man named Kevin contacted me saying I took out a $300 pay day loan last year I became very concerned because I know I have not taken out a loan so I asked for dates he said August September I said which one is it he says one of them. That is when I knew something was wrong when he could not give me a date the loan was taken out.

So I asked him could I call back he gave me the number to call back but before I could call back he kept calling non stop but I was on my house phone with the police and I also called the social security office to try to get information about identity theft. By the time I finally answered the scammers call again I had already had 30 missed calls from him.

So I asked him send me information about the loan because I am not paying anything unless I have the information about when I took the loan out by this time he is yelling at me but sends over papers to my email but the paper are about making a payment obviously false documents someone just typed up. He then called back and asked did I receive the email I said see you in court and hung up the phone.

He called at least 20 times until I answered I said see you In court send me the papers on when I should be in court he said "I am not sending SH*T" It was kind of funny because he had an accent I then said OK well how will I know to be in court he said you need to send payment and you will not have to go to court. I said no I want to go to court he then said "I am going to f*ck your phone" Whatever that means. I then said okay f*ck my phone and hung up he then called back and said "Do you want my c*ck" These phone calls are very aggravating and he is still calling as I am typing this I feel sorry for anyone else who is having this problem as well I hope someone can put a stop to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pcsincusa/internet/pcsincusa-pcsincusagmailcom-SCAM-Internet-953446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pcsincusa