liquid

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: SHELL — MORVEN Georgia
pctechclinic,net (support@pctechclinic.net
, Select State/Province USA

pctechclinic,net ,support@pctechclinic.net InfoTech.Inc. On jan.27,2014 Ihad computer problem the site said the first is free. While speaking to the rep. He advised me to pay $83.99 to get six months of service.Today, I called the company they inturn tell me that it a one time thing. I then asked billing to discontinue there serviceand requested a refund. India international

This company is a ripoff. At the time of I agree to take the service I was told that I was going to get six month of asset to the service and today I was told that it was only a one time thing. I then,requested them to cancel there services and requeted a refund and ask them to send me confirmation of canceling and refund by email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pctechclinicnet-supportpctechclinicnet/Select-StateProvince/pctechclinicnet-supportpctechclinicnet-InfoTechInc-On-jan272014-Ihad-computer-pro-1120582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pctechclinic,net (support@pctechclinic.net