Complaint Review: pcutilitykit.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Lyn — Spartanburg South Carolina United States of America
pcutilitykit.com

pcutilitykit.com Red Dog Media I paid $300 for the pc utility kit. It never worked. I contacted the link attached to the shortcut on my laptop, told them I was deleting and wanted my money back. Now there is no way to contact them. Internet

I paid $300 for pc utility kit. Tried it for 15 days and it never worked. Contacted the link shown on the shortcut on laptop; told them I was deleting and wanted my money back.

It has now been 30 days, and I have heard nothing from them. My bank account shows they did not refund my money.

Now, I can find no way to contact them. I really need this money, as I am on social security and disabled.

Can anyone help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pcutilitykitcom/internet/pcutilitykitcom-Red-Dog-Media-I-paid-300-for-the-pc-utility-kit-It-never-worked-I-cont-1025970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pcutilitykit.com