• Report: #1119917

• Submitted: Fri, January 31, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Matt — Alameda California
8306 Mills Drive Suite 124 Miami, Florida USA

PDCollection PD Collection They accepted my return, then refused to send replacement or refund and stopped answering messages. Miami Florida

PDCollection shipped me a jacket that was very small.  I contacted them to see if I could get an exchange - and they were happy to help, claiming a commitment to excellent service.  I let them upsell me another $70 plus shipping to build a new jacket to my custom measurements, plus consideration for expedited processing. I returned my jacket, paid the additional money, and waited.

Weeks passed and nothing was sent.  When pressed, they (Phil, Felipe Pimentel) would offer vague excuses and no guarantee of if/when the jacket would arrive from the factory or be sent to me.  Eventually I realized I was being scammed and demanded a refund.  That was when they started to ignore me completely.  They kept the jacket, kept my money, and wrote me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDCollection/Miami-Florida-33183/PDCollection-PD-Collection-They-accepted-my-return-then-refused-to-send-replacement-or-r-1119917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDCollection