Complaint Review: PDM Group,LLC

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Sucker in Dallas — Dallas Georgia
PDM Group,LLC
4727 East Bell Road,Suite 45-238 Phoenix, Arizona USA

PDM Group,LLC Ripped-off by PDM,these con-artists are really good at what they do so watch out ! Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: issue resolved after many hours of hard work.

I first filed this report on or about October 3,2013,this is a follow-up. I have contacted Amazon,about their involvement by this rip-off group(PDM GROUP LLC). Amazon's position is they don't have any involvement with the PDM Group LLC. I spoke with Amazon on several different days and several different people with basically no help, otherthan to assure me that Amazon has no program that involves the PDM Group. I have tried many times to contact Facebook about the program but no luck. The PDM Group guarantee promised payment through Amazon but it's about as good as the service!

I have sent registered letters to the address given for the PDM Group but no answers have been received to date! I plan to contact the Arizona Attorney General's office early next week ,I doubt if they will have much interest but if this doesn't work, I will get a local Attorney involved.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions from others concerning this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDM-GroupLLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/PDM-GroupLLC-Ripped-off-by-PDMthese-con-artists-are-really-good-at-what-they-do-so-watc-1111434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDM Group,LLC

issue resolved after many hours of hard work.

AUTHOR: Sucker in Dallas - ()

I am glad to report that my issue with the PDM Group has been resolved. I would not recomend that anyone fall for this service offered by this company. However, after many hours of hard work by myself and my credit card company my issue with them is resolved.

Thanks for any and all help the Ripoff report may have been for me.