Complaint Review: PDM Incorporated

• Reported By: annonymous101 — Ocala Florida United States of America
PDM Incorporated
7948 Baymeadows Way # 2 Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

PDM Incorporated JW Lomax Collecting a "Debt" Jacksonville, Florida

I received a call on a Saturday morning and since I did not recognize the number, I did not answer.  When I listed to the voicemail it was from a JW Lomax who explained it was very very important that I call him back and left his business number and extension.  When I called back I spoke with a very rude receptionist who transferred me, then a different man picked up.  I explained who I was trying to reach and he said he went out to take a smoke.  I asked if I could hold and after a few minutes of dead air, I hung up and called back.  The receptionist explained he would be gone for probably 20 minutes and to call back then.  Before long, "JW Lomax" called me and asked for me by my name and I said that was me and he explained that I owed 45$ to an apartment company I had broken a lease with a few months prior.  When I broke the lease, I paid the termination fee, called to make sure everything was squared away and that was that.  The apartment complex has my contact information including my cell phone number, employer information, and my email address (I am not positive on if I provided a forwarding address or not) and I have never received any kind of contact from them about this supposed "debt".  When I explained that I would be more than happy to pay the company and that I would contact them directly, he became agitated and said "it is JUST 45$!!"  I explained that I knew all about him and his "collection" practices and he acted bewildered.  He said "fine then this will just go against your credit history and rental history!!"  and hung up.  I contacted the apartment complex and was informed that I would have to speak with the financial supervisor to be advised of anything, and to call back on Monday.

While I have not found anything on THIS site about PDM Inc., there are other websites that explain their gross collections tactics.  There are also other posts on this site about Mr. Lomax when he supposedly worked for a different company and was an "attorney", although there is no history of him ever being a licensed attorney in Florida according to the bar website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDM-Incorporated/Jacksonville-Florida-34473/PDM-Incorporated-JW-Lomax-Collecting-a-Debt-Jacksonville-Florida-764700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDM Incorporated