Complaint Review: pdq credit

• Updated: Sun, November 03, 2013

• Reported By: jodie — shelby North Carolina
pdq credit
boca raton, Florida USA

pdq credit pdq credit freescore over a seven day so called free trial NEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE to let me cancel CHARGING ME 30 BUCKS FOR SOMETHING I DID ONLY TO GET A JOB!!!!! boca raton Florida

*Author of original report: thanks

*Consumer Comment: contact your bank - you were scammed twice

im on disabilty, am sooo terribly struggling for my 12 year old and myself, ACTIVELY pursuing any type of work however thaat my disability will allow when a hiring board sent me to a "free credit score" trial so that I would have it for potential employers..It was to take a dollar, which it did, give me my score, which they did, and give me seven days to cancel.  FOR SEVEN DAYS IN A ROW I CALLED AND NEVER GOT A PERSON...I CANNOT AFFORD THE MINUTES EVEN  18 minutes the last time on hold!!!!   Now I was checking my balance to go the the grocery store and the took my last 28.95...leaving me with 5 dollars to feed my son and I for the next week.   Suddenly now calling the number listed on the transaction, its a new recording...but STILL IM SITTING ON HOLD.   I dont know what to do, the card my disability is deposited on is through a bank tht will charge me to block..they say to contact them..PLEASE PLEASE HELP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pdq-credit/boca-raton-Florida/pdq-credit-pdq-credit-freescore-over-a-seven-day-so-called-free-trial-NEVER-ANSWERED-THE-1096595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pdq credit

thanks

AUTHOR: ehlngreeneyes - ()

well thanks..cant pay the fee, they took about all I had left til the 9th.  Nice to see i can actually be made to feel worse than I already do.

contact your bank - you were scammed twice

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

First, there is no employer that will require you to pull your own credit score. If the employer is looking for credit and background, they pull their own reports. So the first scam was the site that told you the employer requires you to provide them with a score from a particular credit site. NEVER put your info into one of those sites.

Secondly, the site where you requested your score is the main scam (the first scam was to get you to that credit score site). This second site will pull money from your account each and every month until cancelled. Contact your bank. Change your debit card numbers and cancel the service through your bank. Yes, you might have to pay a fee, but a one time fee is better than losing money each and every month to a scam website.

elsewhere