Complaint Review: peace of mind relocation

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: feefee — ontario California United States of America
peace of mind relocation
po.box 310296 houston, Texas United States of America

peace of mind relocation I SUBSEQUENTLY BEEN FAIL IN MORE WAY THEN ONE houston, Texas

I am relocating from ontario ,ca to akron ohio i was qoute 1760.00 at end my total was 2984.00 .I was charge 1176.00 dollars more then the qoute thats i was givien i never got slip was right amount on its i got a slip with 20820 i was told my part was 5400 pound no break down just there words i need someone to help me help mysrelf .I Alreadyb gave them 598.00 0n its to pick my stuff up now i cant afford to get its out caused im being over charge and told i cant get anything took off the price. I moved to ontario in jan of last year with new plants movinging company they stole item they try to over charge too. my weight was 4300 pounds i had a treadmill i dont have its no more please help me help myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/peace-of-mind-relocation/houston-Texas-77231/peace-of-mind-relocation-I-SUBSEQUENTLY-BEEN-FAIL-IN-MORE-WAY-THEN-ONE-houston-Texas-981851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on peace of mind relocation