Complaint Review: Peace of mind relocation

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Lauren v. — Los angeles California United States of America
Peace of mind relocation
No address given Los Angeles, California United States of America

Peace of mind relocation Most horrid dishonest moving company ever! Los Angeles, California

Unbelievably horrible experience. They over charged me for hours they didn't even work. They quit working for 45 min during the move and said they had to wait for another worker and I was still charged for that time while they sat on their butts. They used an absurd amount of tape and charged me for all of it. They used 12 rolls of tape on boxes that were already taped shut. They charged me 65 dollars to tape cardboard around my keyboard and didn't even tell me they were doing it! They scratched the hell out of our brand new wood floors and they took a HUGE gash out of my living room table. When I contacted the company about all is they accepted no responsibility. They even told me I was lying. I would have been better off hiring friends. They got mad when I wanted to pay with credit instead of cash, and charge me 5 percent to use my card! Worst moving experience ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peace-of-mind-relocation/Los-Angeles-California-/Peace-of-mind-relocation-Most-horrid-dishonest-moving-company-ever-Los-Angeles-Californ-823555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peace of mind relocation